Back to top
- Battlefield Angels, by Scott McGaugh.
Saving Lives Under Enemy Fire From Valley Forge to Afghanistan.
- Battlefield Medicine, by John S. Haller Jr.
A History of the Military Ambulance from the Napoleonic Wars Through World War I.
- Broken Bodies, Shattered Minds, by Ronald Glasser M.D..
A Medical Odyssey from Vietnam to Afghanistan.
- Doc, by Mark R. Littleton.
Heroic Stories of Medics,Corpsmen,and Surgeons in Combat.
- Gallipoli: The Medical War, by Michael Tyquin.
The Australian Army Medical Services in the Dardanelles Campaign of 1915.
- A History of Military Medicine: Vol. I, by Richard A. Gabriel and Karen S. Metz.
From Ancient Times to the Middle Ages.
- A History of Military Medicine: Vol. II, by Richard A. Gabriel and Karen S. Metz.
From the Renaissance Through Modern Times.
- Keep the Men Alive, by Rosalind Hearder.
Australian POW Doctors in Japanese Captivity.
- Military Medicine, by Jack E. McCallum.
From Ancient Times to the 21st Century.
- War and Medicine, by the Wellcome Trust.
This book seeks to understand the complex relationship between medical advances and armed conflict.
Questions or Comments? Send an email to:
Copyright © The History in Review 2001 - 2018 All Rights Reserved